- Where to begin: Basics of project planning for GLAM organizations – Angela Kipp
- Building resources and relationships: Determining what and who you need – Rosemary Pleva Flyyn
- Making the most of people: Recruitment, retention, and recognition – Sarah Leu
- Collection access: Describing, cataloging, and processing with the future in mind – Beth Knazook
- Overcoming project hurdles: Approaches to identifying and managing collection red flags – Jessica Bitely and Yvonne Ng
- Closing the loop: Project assessment and leveraging goals for future planning – Ellen Ryan
Our project partners at Valdosta State University Archives and Special Collections are the featured project on the National Endowment for the Humanities’ Division of Preservation and Access’ blog. Learn more about how they utilized an NEH Preservation Assistance Grant to protect their digital materials!